Falcon Stadium Rules and Regulations
Effective for 2019 Season
- Gates will open one hour prior to game time for spectators.
- Spectators will not be allowed to leave the stadium and return once they are inside.
- No loitering will be permitted. Aisles must be kept clear at all times. No fans will be permitted to cross to the other side of the stadium.
- No outside food or drinks may be brought into the stadium including sunflower seeds.
- Items such as Frisbees, balls, air horns, drones – including video camera drones, or laser pointers are prohibited.
- No paper signs are to be hung on the fences.
- Large bags, such as backpacks, coolers, etc. are not allowed inside the stadium.
- For the courtesy of fan viewing and safety, umbrellas are not allowed.
- State laws and school district policies prohibit any weapons, the use of tobacco products, e-cigs, alcoholic beverages, and any controlled substances on school property.
- Animals not classified as a service animals are not allowed into the stadium.
- Only authorized personnel will be allowed on the field before the game, at halftime, or after the game.
Download Rules and Regulations for Falcon Stadium